By submitting an article manuscript, it means that the author agrees with all policies set by the journal and publisher.
The author states that:
- this policy has been acknowledged and mutually agreed upon by all authors;
- the manuscript of the article has not been officially published previously in media with an ISSN or with a registered ISBN, except in the form of an abstract or as part of lecture material, or an unpublished thesis/thesis/dissertation;
- the manuscript is not currently in the editorial process and is being considered for publication elsewhere;
- the publication of this manuscript has been approved by all authors, the author's affiliated institutions, the responsible authorities, and the institutions where the activities have been carried out;
- the script contains material that is safe from copyright infringement;
Copyright and License Agreement
- The author owns the copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- The author has the right and is permitted to use the substance of the article for the next author's works, including for the purposes of lecture materials and books.
- The author grants first publication rights to the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are allowed:
- Sharing — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format;
- Adaptation — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke the foregoing as long as you comply with the following license conditions.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.